REWARD MARK PRIVACY INFORMATION
A. Your Reward Mark Information
1. What We Collect
Reward Mark is the provider of Reward Mark shopping services. Your Reward Mark information consists of personally identifiable information collected or received about you when you make purchases through us, when you register with us, or when you interact with other users on Reward Mark. Your Reward Mark information may include:
- Registration-related information (such as name, email address and password);
- Transaction-related information (such as credit card or other preferred payment method, or a history of products purchased through us);
- Information about your visits to Reward Mark or our other web sites, pages and services;
- Your responses to offerings, programs, postings and advertisements;
- Your billing and shipping information;
- Your social media profile information you provide to us through the social media service’s API with your express permission;
- Customer service information; and
- Other information specifically related to your use of our Site, including information that you publicly post using tools made available by us on our services.
2. Technical Information
We may receive or collect certain technical information when you use the Site and our services. This may include:
- Your browser and/or operating system;
- Your manner of connecting to the Internet (including the type of device you are using) and the name of your Internet service provider or wireless carrier;
- Your Internet protocol (IP) address;
- Clickstream data;
- Referring/exit pages; and
- Data relating to malfunctions or problems that occur when you use our Site.
B. How We Use Reward Mark Information
1. Reward Mark Information
You agree we may use your Reward Mark information to:
- Operate and improve the features, offerings and content presented to you by us;
- To give you updates on the status of your account;
- To fulfill your requests and orders for services and products;
- To conduct research about your use of our Site or our services;
- To interact with your social media services; and
- To help offer you other products, programs, or services that may be of interest or relevance to you.
We may offer features to allow you to set up a profile.
- We may offer an integrated shopping checkout service in which you can purchase a number of items from various Retail Partners within one order. As part of the integrated checkout service, we may use one or more third party payment processors to help us collect and process payment and distribute payment to the applicable Retail Partner.
- When you make a purchase through our integrated checkout services, we can share your information that is related to such transactions with the relevant Retail Partner from whom you have purchased the item(s). The details we provide may be used by the Retail Partner, along with other information about you, as set forth in such Retail Partners’ privacy policies for a number of purposes, including, without limitation, for keeping you up to date with their latest products, developments, and trends. Retail Partners are solely responsible for their use and sharing of your personal information, and you should carefully review their privacy policies before completing a transaction through our Site.
- Except as we provide above, your Reward Mark information will not be shared with any other third parties for marketing purposes unless it is necessary to fulfill a transaction you have requested, or in other circumstances in which you have given your consent to the sharing of your Reward Mark information to affiliates, partners, agents or other parties whose products or services we believe may be of interest to you.
- We may use your Reward Mark information to present offers to you on behalf of business partners and advertisers. You will have the option to opt-out of such offers.
The contents of your online communications, as well as other information about you as a Reward Mark user, may be accessed and disclosed in response:
- To governmental requests or legal process (for example, a court order, search warrant or subpoena);
- In other circumstances in which we have a good faith belief that a crime has been or is being committed by a user;
- That an emergency exists that poses a threat to the safety of you or another person;
- When necessary either to protect our business; or
- For us to render the service you have requested.
C. Third Party Agents
- We may use agents and contractors to help operate Reward Mark, process payments, provide customer services, ship goods and services, and to help us analyze the performance of our services.
- Our agents and contractors must agree to limit the use of such information for these purposes.
D. Third Party Sites and Social Media
- This policy does not apply to the other Web sites and social media sites you access and use, including any sites or services linked from our Site.
- You are subject to the privacy policies of the third-party Web sites. We have no obligation to you regarding the privacy practices of any third-party sites that you visit, even if linked from Reward Mark.
- Our Site may include social media features, such as “Like” and “share this” buttons. These features may collect your IP address and the pages you are visiting on our Site, and may set a cookie to enable the feature to function properly. These social media features may be hosted by us or a third party. Your interaction with social media features hosted by third parties are governed by the privacy policies of the companies providing them.
E. Change of Ownership
In the event that our ownership were to change as a result of a merger or acquisition by another company, your Reward Mark information may be transferred. We will provide you notice prior to any such transfer of your Reward Mark information.
- You may contact us to add, change or delete information about yourself, change or delete payment information, or close your account by sending a request to: Reward Mark LLC, Post Office Box 51, Powell, Ohio 43065.
- We will provide an option to remove your name from future mailings in any e-mail that you receive from us that contains a marketing promotion.
- You may not opt out to any notices we send to you regarding your subscriptions, terms, your participation in any rewards, cash back or referral programs, billing or important changes to Reward Mark.
G. Cookies, Advertising and Analytics
- We may place “cookies” on your Web browser. Cookies are small pieces of information or text files that a website sends to your computer for record-keeping purposes, which information is stored in a file on your computer’s hard drive.
- Cookies make Web-surfing and browsing easier for you by saving your preferences so that we can use the saved information to facilitate and improve your use of Reward Mark.
- You can adjust your Internet browsers to reject cookies; however, please note that you will not be able to access and use all of our Site’s features if you delete or refuse to accept cookies. Also, you disable ‘cookies’ on your computer you will not be able to earn Cash Back rewards and other rewards as cookies are used by us to authenticate the user and be able to credit rewards to a user’s account.
- We use Google Analytics to collect information about visitor behavior on our Site. Google Analytics stores information about what pages you visit, how long you are on our Site, how you got here and what you click on. For more information, please see “How Google uses data” at www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
- You understand and agree that we operate Reward Mark on “cloud” based services. Your information is stored on servers with redundancies, security, and technologies to protect against hackers and spammers.
- Please keep in mind that while we have established safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to or misuse of your Reward Mark information, we cannot guarantee that your personal information will never be disclosed (for example, in the event of unauthorized acts by third parties that violate applicable law or our policies).
I. Our Services are not intended for Minors
Our Site is intended for adults only, and we do not knowingly collect information from anybody under the age of 18.
If you have further questions or concerns that have not been addressed in this statement, please send your inquiries to:
- If there are significant changes to our information practices, you will be provided with appropriate online notice.
- You may be provided other privacy-related information in connection with your use of offerings from us as well as for special features and services not described in this Policy that may be introduced in the future.